It is the responsibility of coaching staff to ensure that the club photography and video policy is observed.
- Photographs / images will not be taken at matches or training, or used by the club, without the prior permission of the parents / guardians of the children. This will be sought through the junior membership form. Permission can be given by proxy by the coach only after parental consent has been granted.
- The children will be informed that a person will be taking photographs / video.
- The children will be informed that if they have concerns they can report these to the coach or the team manager.
- Concerns regarding inappropriate or intrusive photography should be reported to the Club Welfare Officer, and recorded in the same manner as any other child protection concern.
- The Club will ask for parental permission to use their child’s image (e.g. on the club website or in promotional material), and wherever possible show the image to the parents / guardians and child in advance. This is to ensure that the child and their parents / guardians are aware of how the image will be used to represent Cricket and the Club.
- The Club will avoid publishing the names of cricketers shown in photographs without the explicit permission of the child and his / her parents / guardians.
- Only images of children in appropriate kit (practice or competition) can be used to reduce the risk of inappropriate use, and to provide positive images of the children.