Doctors’ surgery: 01937 222841
Directions: Turn right out of the club car park, take the first right, and at the main road, go straight over onto School Lane. The surgery is approximately 500 metres on the Left (Church View Surgery)
Harrogate District Hospital: 01423 885959
Directions: Turn right out of the club car park. At the main road, turn left towards Wetherby. Proceed to the roundabout and turn left into Wetherby, Go over the bridge and take the first left, signposted Harrogate. Follow signs all the way into Harrogate, past Sainsbury’s, Harrogate Town Football Club, thought the traffic lights and the Hospital is signposted to the right.
- Is there a risk of further injury?
- Listen to what the injured person is saying.
- Alert the qualified First Aider who should take appropriate action for minor injuries.
- In the event of an injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services – 999.
- The telephone number for NHS Direct is: 111 free from any mobile or landline or see www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
- Deal with the rest of the group and ensure that they are adequately supervised and safe.
- Do not move someone with major injuries. Wait for the emergency medics.
- Contact the injured person’s parent / carer / guardian.
- Complete an Incident / Accident Report Form.