It is the responsibility of the club coaching staff, team managers and club officials to ensure that the club changing room and showering policy is observed.
- Where possible, adult players do not change or shower at the same time using the same facility as juniors.
- Where only one changing facility is available, club coaching staff arrange for each group to have access to the changing facility at different times.
- Mixed gender teams have access the changing facility at different times.
If juniors require supervision in the changing rooms, this is done by adults of the same gender as the players, working in pairs.
- Camera facilities on mobile phones must not be used in changing rooms
- If children are uncomfortable changing or showering at the Club, no pressure is be placed on them to do so. They are instead encouraged to change at home.
- Parents / legal guardians are informed of the club’s policy on changing arrangements. This is done through the Club website